Pheasant Run Golf Club Men’s Golf League Spaces are now available for the 2017 season as Tiger Woods, Rory McIlroy & Phil Mickelson have confirmed they have no interest in playing in the Men’s League at Pheasant Run!
A Brief Explanation of the Program.
- Our goal is to have a minimum of 96 participants – 8 teams with 12 players on each team.
- Teams are for scoring purposes only; you are free to play with your regular group or we’ll pair you up.
- Very cool format rewards both performance & participation
- Ingenious scoring method works perfectly for every skill level
- Scores are posted to league website in real-time and available for viewing 24/7
- Program calculates and maintains a separate league handicap based solely on your league scores
- Individual & Team results broadcast on club TV in real-time
- More information is available on the league website:
Contact the pro shop for details email@example.com or call 905-898-3917.
“The grounds are meticulously maintained, and that is noticeable from the moment I turn into your roadway. I have felt that I have belonged to a private resort for a year!”